1. That the Creator of the Universe Chooses to Use Someone Like Me! Wow! Really! I can be such a screw up and He flat out uses me in spite of me. Thanks God!
2. That my Family Loves Me and Loves Jesus! How cool is that. I have a great wife that ‘stands by her man’ (by the way…I hate country music). And I have great kids who are each their very own persons, but all of them love Jesus and are walking with Him. Thanks God!
3. That God is changing peoples lives! I just love change and nothing gets me going more than to see people who once were walking in darkness now walking in the light! Thanks God!
4. That I have the opportunities to plug into my community. I get to serve our community in the areas of my passion: Working with people in crisis and Working with people who love God’s sport…Soccer! Thanks God! (By the way, one my girls from the team I coach, came to church this past Sunday with her family. They are from Switzterland….they loved it and I loved having them there! Thanks again God!!
5. That life is an adventure and I get to wonder, and dream and Chase after those Big Dreams that God plants in my heart. Thanks God!