1. That the Creator of the Universe Chooses to Use Someone Like Me! Wow! Really! I can be such a screw up and He flat out uses me in spite of me. Thanks God!
2. That my Family Loves Me and Loves Jesus! How cool is that. I have a great wife that ‘stands by her man’ (by the way…I hate country music). And I have great kids who are each their very own persons, but all of them love Jesus and are walking with Him. Thanks God!
3. That God is changing peoples lives! I just love change and nothing gets me going more than to see people who once were walking in darkness now walking in the light! Thanks God!
4. That I have the opportunities to plug into my community. I get to serve our community in the areas of my passion: Working with people in crisis and Working with people who love God’s sport…Soccer! Thanks God! (By the way, one my girls from the team I coach, came to church this past Sunday with her family. They are from Switzterland….they loved it and I loved having them there! Thanks again God!!
5. That life is an adventure and I get to wonder, and dream and Chase after those Big Dreams that God plants in my heart. Thanks God!
happy you’re juiced up! happy for your building too! happy for you! happy for your family! I just think that “God’s sport -soccer” thing might require a biblical proof text!