I was just thanking the LORD for the Great Church I get to serve in and live in Biblical Community together with! I am so in love with one of God’s greatest ideas! I’d give my life for it…well…I kinda have! The church is not a building it is a body of believers. Here is what I love about my church:
1. They are SO accepting. Forgiveness can truly be realized here!
2. They are SO fun. Yesterday, in a drama, they said, “don’t let the door hitcha, where the good lord split ya” I just rolled!
3. I love the music. It connects my heart to God’s. Keep up the great tunes…Jonny P and worship team!
4. I love the ‘family.’ When life is hard, they pick me up. An email, a meal, a kind word!
5. I love their willingness to adapt to change as God navigates his church in an ever-changing culture!
Thanks CHURCH for being such a HUGE part of my life! I love you guys!