Ever been too busy? I don’t think tomorrow gets easier! But in the midst of family, ministry, building a church building, building the church, soccer, school programs, equipping leaders, encouraging brothers and sisters, I am reminded that it is a privilege to be so busy doing God’s business: The ABC PRAYER!
* A lthough things are not perfect
* B ecause of trial or pain
* C ontinue in thanksgiving
* D o not begin to blame
* E ven when the times are hard
* F ierce winds are bound to blow
* G od is forever able
* H old on to what you know
* I magine life without His love
* J oy would cease to be
* K eep thanking Him for all the things
* L ove imparts to thee
* M ove out of “Camp Complaining”
* N o weapon that is known
* O n earth can yield the power
* P raise can do alone
* Q uit looking at the future
* R edeem the time at hand
* S tart every day with worship
* T o “thank” is a command
* U ntil we see Him coming
* V ictorious in the sky
* W e’ll run the race with gratitude
* X alting God most high
* Y es, there’ll be good times and yes some will be bad, but…
* Z ion waits in glory…where none are ever sad!
“I AM Too blessed to be stressed!”
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor.
thanks for the link…and I updated yours, seems like everyone is switching to WordPress, its a good move.
You should be pretty safe with the Steelers stuff kept to a minimum, that’s why I started the Steelers blog to not annoy people too much. Although I’ll be sure to Post Steelers stuff on Super Bowl victories and victories over the Brownies.
Congrats on the MLS. That’s REALLY cool, I’m sure you can’t wait!
Tell the fam hello!
WOW! I really love the Blessed to be Stressed…
I stopped and prayed on each letter and it’s quote. What a great way to spend time with my Father…Thanks for including those special ABC’s.
Glad it helped. Hope you will become a regular in my blog world. Enlist others to check in from time to time.