- To read and organize and file everyday. To be resourceful.
- To pass on to others what I am learning…a river…not a reservoir….”God will give to me what flows through me.” Keep giving it away.
- Choosing to spend my life adding value to other peoples lives. This is always a bit difficult for an “A” type personality…but the constant reminder is to be more interested than spending time trying to be interesting.
- To invest in God’s program called the church…especially Gateway. I love the Church. I love the head of the church. I love the head and the body of Christ. When they are working together, it is the HOPE of the World! Christ gave his life for the church. It’s a pleasure to give mine to the same cause.
GREATEST PERSONAL CHALLENGE
- ME! I sabotage myself. I continue to learn that I cannot trust myself. I get in the way…way too often! Thus why I wrote…ABS of Faith. (www.danodeens.com) Accountability is necessary for me. Bible reading is a must…I want to ‘abide’ with Jesus. I need Scripture memorization, for that keeps me from sin. Ps. 119:105,111,133.